Last Updated: 20 SEP 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a promotion or a survey, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include basic user information (your name, email address, postal address, phone number), financial information (credit card information), information about your interests (groups and affiliations, favorite activities, shared group interests), information about individuals in your personal network (status of your relationships and your friends’ names, phone numbers, and birthdays and the distance between you and your friends), and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Services
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
● Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
● Provide, maintain, and improve our Services and develop new products and services;
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by Peck and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Peck and others;
● Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
· Facilitate promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
· Comply with our legal obligations;
· Enforce, or otherwise use in connection with, any terms governing use of our Services.
Sharing of Information
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Peck or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
● Between and among Peck and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
● With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, emailing us at email@example.com, or texting (424) 999-PECK. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for 3 months.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of the Service will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Peck by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference available in many web browsers which allows you to inform websites you visit that you do not want them collecting information about you. Peck Technology, Inc. does not respond to DNT signals. For further details regarding DNT, visit donottrack.us.